Thursday, January 20, 2011

The road less travelled by, there's a good reason why

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

And so I thought I'd be a star
Till I saw some jerks on a truck
They'd taken the easier route by far
and made it to the same place on solid tar
And left me feeling like a stupidass schmuck

I was like 'Hey! this breaks my heart;
but the road less travelled can't suck in art
its suckiness in real life regardless
let's inspire people to make a mess'
And I decided to delete the last part

No comments: