Monday, April 5, 2010

Marriage to coolbabe4u not valid : Shoib Maalik

Shoib Maalik postponed his return to Pakistan for the 4th time in two weeks, when he was dragged to court over an alleged nikaah with coolbabe4u@yahoo.co.in, alias Shakeel Ahmed, Hyderabad. Shoib, as readers will know, is paying alimony through e-cheques to lolzchick, hot_rakhi and xxx4u, his three registered marriages prior to Aisha, none of whose real identities are known.
"It all started with installing that cursed dial-up internet at home. It was too slow to download anything but fast enough for Yahoo chat", said Shoib with a sigh. "I chatted day and night with strangers. Many of them wanted me to send a marriage document with my signature, in exchange for their photos which I badly needed. I met coolbabe4u in 2002 and I was on a rebound from a bitter chat fight with hot_rakhi. cb4u as I called her affectionately, was like a breath of fresh air and I proposed on impulse. Little did I know 'she' would turn out to be the prank of a teenager in Hyderabad. He even sent me snaps of Ishwarya Rai and I was really looking forward to married life.'
This saga seems to be affecting Saina Mizra's tennis as well as she lost in the first round at the Hyderabad-Secunderabad challenge tournament earlier this week.

1 comment:

Dependsmaybe said...

He was the first celebrity endorser of voice chat on yahoo. used for all his nikaahs...
Sania meanwhile is trying to start special one round tournaments so that she could be a default finalist atleast...