Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trance

DJ : Hey ye all, what's up dogs?
Crowd (C) : yea yea yea
DJ : Let's get this mfkin show on the road
C : yea yea
DJ : You guys like your music eh? What do you want me to play?
C : yea yea yea
DJ : I ain't gonna play no fkin' popular music. and that means no (first name1)-fkin-(second name1) and no (first name2)-fkin-(second name2)
C : yea yea yea
DJ : ye know what? I ain't gonna play anything!
C : yea yea
DJ : Let me instead read out some dialogues I wrote m'self.
'you ain't gonna no fk with me mofos, i ain't no saint blah blah etc'
C : yea yea
DJ : Also, let's get some beats goin' eh. (beats)
(repeat beats in infinite loop)
two hours later
C : yea yea
three hours later
C : yea yea
four hours later. The alcohol's drying up and the crowd's sobering up.
C (thinking aloud) :
1.If this place has a dress code, why is the DJ in a banian?
2.How many distinct songs did we just hear? I can recall only two.
3.I was carrying 10k when I came in. Now I need to borrow 5 rupees for bus ticket to go home.

3 comments:

Gg said...

hehhee.. hilarious shit.. :D
yea yea yea ;)

irisirisiris said...

hahah like it :D

Anonymous said...

Yea Yea Yea.. Totally Awesome..