Monday, April 11, 2011

Empowerment

This is an email trail. So read from down up.

From : D4 (Office boy)
To : L
CC : D1, D2, D3
D3 saab ne bola kuch kaam hai aur aapse milne ka hai urgent. apun train me aa raha hai. kuch chai nashta leke aaoon kya?

From : D3 (Executive)
To : L
CC : D1, D2, D4
sir I is busy on call sir. sending my guy to meet yourgoodself and help with on your project as soon as asap.

From : D2 (General Manager)
To : L
CC : D1, D3
I spoke with D1 and it would be great to work with you on this. Requesting D3 to contact you immediately to take this forward. Do let me know in case you need anything.

From : D1(CEO)
To : L
CC : D2
Sure. Through this mail, I request D2 to contact you directly and take this forward.
D2 - Please speak urgently

From : L
To : D1
Sir, Can your firm help me with project xyz please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL!!!! This is freakin so much like my... er... my friend's company :|

GG @ my friend's company .com