Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It was like being ridden by Raju : Tiger

A young Bengal tiger that escaped the Hydrabad city zoo yesterday in the wee hours of the morning was rounded up and interviewed by journalists in the outskirts of the city.
'It was a terrible state of affairs at the zoo. There was corruption at every corner. We must be the only tigers in the world to survive on grass-feed. But the audited accounts indicate daily non-veg. Even the number of tigers in the zoo is far lesser than the 30 that the books claim. I had a nightmare last week that Sadhyam's Chairman, Ramaraju takes over the zoo and rides me around with a whip. I woke up in a cold sweat. I interpreted this to mean I should no longer be a victim of corruption and went about planning my escape', it growled

2 comments:

Desi in DC said...

lol :)

Point 5 said...

hehe...I am still not sure if Ramaraju's statement abt the Tiger is an original or a copied one..