Monday, December 20, 2010

Tap leak

NiR: Hi...is this Mr. Kuja?
Ku: Yes, it is me only, tell.
NiR: I spoke to Ajay just now...
Ku: Ok
NiR: and then to Suneil...
Ku: Ok. What he is telling?
NiR: And then to Aneil
Ku: How did you speak to so many people, all just now?
NiR: and then to...
Ku: Hello? Ok, what they are all telling, tell no?
NiR: And then to you...
Ku: That part I also know
NiR: Ajay's telling Sunil that Bharat told you, you know, about the thing
Ku: Hain?
NiR: and you should also tell Leader about that
Ku: Dey, who is this speaking?
NiR: It's me
Ku: Youaa? then wrong number. don't call again
---

NiR: Hi, I just spoke to CBI
Ku: Ok
NiR: and then to SC and CVC and
Ku: Ok, you spoke to all people. Then what?
NiR: There's talk of investigating a scam
Ku: Which one?
NiR: The 2G one, where the exchequer lost 1.75 lakh...
Ku: Who is this X.Shekhar fellow? And he paid 1.75 lakh to who in my department? Tell details
NiR: No, I mean the government lost so much in the spectrum allocation? So I spoke to Suneil and then to Arun and...
Ku: Ayyo. Started againa?
NiR: and then to your wife
Ku: Haan, only that was left. Enter into family alsovaa? And then? What she is telling?
NiR: You should buy her a black sari
Ku: Ok. I know who is behinding all this. I will tell Leader.
---
NiR: So they want to give two ministries
Ku: Let them tell Leader.
NiR: I asked for 4. I think we'll settle at 2.5
Ku: Ok ok
NiR: I've always liked textiles and fashion, from the time I was 3-4 years old.
Ku: For that what I can do now?
NiR: No, so I asked for textile ministry.
Ku: So you like talking on phone so much so you asked for telecom also for me? hahaha
NiR: Kuja, you are too much
Ku: What is other half ministry?
NiR: Culture or something where money is half.
Ku: Chee. Culture and all who will take.
NiR: Ok, so I spoke to Raten and
Ku: So what he is telling?
NiR: Nothing actually. I only spoke.
Ku: Very good. Once in life if you let others talk, I will get more covers I feel.
NiR: Cover means?
Ku: Suitcase, cover, all that. 3G also coming and I want to retire fast.
NiR: Yeah, I will talk to Barca Datt about that
Ku: Ayyo. You can talk to my grandmother instead. Same result.
NiR: And then she will speak to Veer
Ku: Who are all these fellows? I don't watch TV these days
NiR: and he will speak with
Ku: Yeah. correct. Now I have to go, but feel free to finish conversation before hanging up.
---

3 comments:

duh said...

inspired by
http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?268064

Sethu said...

LOL... nice :)

Vijay (Volvo) said...

Super stuff, da :)))