Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Relativism


27th April, 2017

Dear sweet daughter

When I proposed the theory of relativity, very few understood me. I will propose something now that will potentially be of much greater impact and perhaps change the world once again in a profound manner.
I must first ask you to protect this blogpost as long as necessary, until society is in a place where my idea will become acceptable. If digital has not been invented yet, please print this out and keep it somewhere safe.
I know I said a lot of things about forces but I think now that there is only one force, the force of love. Love is light. Love is speed. Love is speed of light.
Love is brownian motion, Love is photovoltaic cells, Love is special theory, Love is general theory, Love is unified field...er...perhaps not yet that, but am on it.
In all my equations I made two simple substitutions. I replaced LHS with LOVE and RHS with LOVE. Love begets Love.
There is as much love in a little boy as in a fat man.
When two twins travel at different speeds also love love love.
I love love. Lovelylovely looove.
Love is awesomeness.
Or maybe I have once again had too much to drink tonight

    Your father Albert Einstein

1 comment:

duh said...

the original here...https://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/2015/04/15/a-letter-from-albert-einstein-to-his-daughter-about-the-universal-force-which-is-love/